Saturday night around 7 o’clock a grease fire got out of control causing a family to evacuate the home. It happened on Highway V in Perry County. Kaleb and Cassidy Loughary were with seven other family members, including four children when their pork chop dinner went awry. Within moments the fire reached a propane tank which ignited. There were no injuries but in only moments garage and three cars were fully engulfed. Fire and smoke damage was found throughout the home. Fire departments from Perryville, Biehle, and Chester responded and remained on scene until about midnight. The family is temporarily staying at a hotel in Perryville. If you would like to donate any items, contact Citizens Electric.