Investigators can’t say for sure static electricity ignited the propane tank fire at Santie Oil Co., but it seems likely. Sikeston Department of Public Safety director Drew Juden said Wednesday morning that it is the only logical conclusion they could come to, based on the witness statements and information. The investigation into the origin of the blaze, which broke out about 9:35 a.m. Monday in a propane storage area at 126 Larcel Drive, has determined the fire did not appear to be suspicious. But conclusive evidence of a cause hasn’t been found. Personnel were working in the area when the fire broke out but all were able to leave the building safely. After battling a fire in sweltering heat Monday, DPS firefighters still were responding to occasional flare ups at the scene Wednesday morning.